Arduino doesn't get recognized (SOLVED)


I face this error when I connect my Arduino to my PC, the windows pop up a say that driver is failed to install. Me download the arduino IDE zip file, and start the IDE. When I want to upload to the arduino the code. It failed and show :
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

Actually I found that I should download the installer exe instead of the zip file:
You can download the windows installer using this link http://arduino.googlecode.com/files/arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows.exe

After You Installed the driver , You should be able to upload the code into the arduino uno. If cannot then you can try to restart your computer.

There are many issue instead this, for example may be the USB cable is not compatible or already spoil. You are welcome to leave a comment if you found any solutions that easier or any others issue and solution to share. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Writing Operation of SRAM

Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)

File transfer from android to linux