Remove Ubuntu Startup option

Recently I have installed the windows 8.1 dual boot with Ubuntu. However , the Ubuntu has can't be start up. However when I open My computer, it will still have the start up option . The first thought was uninstall the Ubuntu (Ps: I use wubi installer to install Ubuntu) . After Uninstall the Ubuntu, I restart the computer and found that the startup option of Ubuntu still at there.

Ok , let skip the story part to the solution:

  1. Run CMD.exe as Administrator (UAC)
  2. bcdedit
  3. bcdedit/delete {identifier}





Example : bcdedit/delete {347989da-7c6c-11e3-bece-001e3123bbd6}

In my case is using chinese word ... so in english word should be is identifier.

Thank for reading my blogs.Leave comment if you have any others suggestion to remove boot option

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Writing Operation of SRAM

Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)

File transfer from android to linux