[Laravel] Decode Html entites in blade laravel

In Laravel 5 blade , I want the html link effect but the return result is in html entities format. I take lot of time to google the way to convert the html entites to normal html tags.




like the picture above, the result would be like <a href="http://example.com/user/1">test</a>
but not like test .


I try using php method which is 

{{html_entites_decode(HTML::tolinkroute(xxxx,xxx))}}

but it not working.


Ok ,I lazy type so I just cut the crap . See example below to convert  the html entities to normal tags in html.


from 

{{"<a href=\"aaaaa\">testing</a>"}}

to

{!!"<a href=\"aaaaa\">testing</a>"!!}

from         to
{{}} -> {!! !!}

By the way it was called displaying Unescaped data.

May be got many Grammar error . =| Feel  free to comment my grammar so that I can correct it accordingly. If got others simple method to decode the html entities feel free to comment below too. Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Writing Operation of SRAM

Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)

File transfer from android to linux