how to get invitation? Get Google Plus account by my invintation!

I decided to share My Google account invention to you all .Here is the 150 user invitation I can give !Hope you all can control to send the Invitation if not may cause the Google plus account being block due to the limited Trial of Google Plus .

 -An important note about Field Trial –
You're a part of a small group of people who are helping to test Google+. When you share something with people who are not yet able to use Google+, they will receive it via email but won't be able to comment or engage with the content like other Google+ users. They'll be able to join Google+ as we let more users in over time.

Here is the Google Plus account invitation! 

Since the invitation is can only open for 150 people (Google Set the Limit) ! So for the people don't get it can post your email address below so that I can straightly send the Invitation once !Or stay tune on my blog!Thank you!

Related information:
Plus Locker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading and Writing Operation of SRAM

Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)

File transfer from android to linux